2021 Registration & Cancellation Policy
- Your initial deposit includes a non-refundable registration fee of $200 per session. The registration fee covers the expenses Camp Onas incurs preparing for you child’s arrival.
- Cancellations after April 1 will forfeit the full deposit. ($400 for 2-week sessions, and $300 for 1-week sessions).
- We will not refund any amount for cancellations within 4 weeks of the session’s start date.
- Please choose your session(s) carefully and double-check the session dates. We will not accommodate late arrivals, early departures, or leaving during the session this summer. It is a part of our COVID-19 Reduction and Mitigation strategy, and we will not make exceptions, except for true emergencies. It is possible that campers departing early for an emergency will not be able to return.
Health Forms & Medical Concerns:
- If your camper has significant health needs, please contact us before you register, even if your camper’s condition(s) are currently well-managed, or we previously cared for them at Camp Onas. COVID-19 poses additional risks for people with certain conditions, and we will not admit campers if we think attendance poses an unacceptable risk to them. We can help manage expectations and prevent disappointment when you include us in the conversation early.
- Submit your health form and confirm your medication arrangements on time. (They are due on June 1). Late health forms prevent our staff from doing other work at a critical time. We will impose a $35 fee for any health forms not received by June 1.
Payments: If you need to make payment arrangements, please contact us before your final payment is due.
Payments are due 8 weeks before the start of the session, and late payments will incur a late fee of $10 per week for each week they are late. View payment due dates.
Financial Aid: Camp Onas offers financial aid. Financial aid is funded through the donations of camp families and others in our community for the sole purpose of helping kids attend Camp Onas. You will need to register to receive a Financial Aid Application. And, when you register you will have the opportunity to specify the amount of your deposit.
Refunds: In the event of an early departure due to homesickness or behavior problems, tuition will not be refunded.