Mission, Values, and Vision
Our shared purpose, beliefs, and aspirations.
Building a community of people who are joyful, confident, kind, and engaged.
Our program and the community we create are guided by what matters most:
- Respecting and caring for ourselves, our peers, and the world around us
- Self-exploration and taking healthy risks
- Becoming confident in who we are and what we can do
- Learning to challenge and also accept limits
- Careful listening and empathetic understanding
- Making space for, and welcoming, a diversity of perspectives and experiences
- Creative, compassionate, and collaborative decision-making
Camp Onas is a…
- Quaker-based organization that prioritizes human rights and the wellbeing of the Earth.
- Foundational experience that inspires people to lead healthy lives and make a positive difference in their communities.
- Equitable community that continuously evolves to ensure all people feel included, accepted, and affirmed.
- Exemplar of face-to-face and relevant programming, and a collaborative contributor to the field.
- Strong steward of simple, well-functioning facilities that support the emerging needs of our community.
- Well-resourced organization due to widespread ownership and investment in Camp’s financial resilience.