Getting Ready for Camp
- View and/or print our packing list & tips
- Complete your Health History Form by June 1
- The Health History Form is an electronic document, completed by a parent or guardian via our Registration Site. (No physical or Dr. visit required).
- Our healthcare staff needs time to review each camper and staff member’s health history before Camp starts, and sometimes we have questions. Please help us care for your camper by completing it on time.
- Review our Medication Policy and our Prescriber’s Order Form — All medications coming to camp need to be prescribed for your camper, and accompanied by a physician’s orders, including over-the-counter medications and supplements/ alternative treatments.
- Upload copies of your insurance card(s) to your camper’s record via the Registration Site.
- Check out the 2021 Parent & Guardian Handbook. It includes information to help you and your camper prepare for the session.