COVID-19 Pre-Screening Self Assessment
Before your session starts, we will email you our COVID-19 pre-screening self assessment online form. You need to fill out this form for each camper everyday starting ten days before the start of your session.
|Session||2021 Session Start Date||Day to start self quarantine and daily self assessment|
|First Session||Sunday, June 27||Friday, June 18|
|Second Session||Sunday, July 11||Friday, July 2|
|Third Session||Sunday, July 25||Friday, July 16|
|Older Camper Session||Sunday, August 8||Friday, July 30|
On this form, we ask the following questions:
- Body temperature
- Cough? (Y/N)
- Headache? (Y/N)
- Shortness of breathing or difficulty breathing? (Y/N)
- Chills/muscle aches? (Y/N)
- New loss of taste or smell? (Y/N)
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea? (Y/N)
- Have you been exposed to someone ill or someone who has had COVID-19 in the last seven days? (Y/N)
- Are you self-quarantining? (Y/N)
- National or international travel in the last month? (Y/N)
Please answer the form honestly. Indicating that some symptoms are present will not automatically mean that your child can’t attend camp. If we are concerned about something in your self-assessment, we will follow up with you. It’s important to the safety of our community for everyone to answer that everyone answers these questions honestly.
When you arrive at camp, you need to bring a physical copy of your 24 hour health check form.