Evening and Weekend Cooks Wanted
Hiring Evening & Weekend Cooks
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://camponas.campbrainstaff.com/” size=”large” icon_position=”left” shape=”round”]Apply Now[/otw_shortcode_button]
Weekday Evenings, 4-7pm
Weekends, (7am-2pm and/or 3-7pm)
Camp Onas, located in Ottsville, PA is hiring Camp Cooks for the 2019 summer season!
We are have availability for the following shifts:
- Weekday dinners (3pm-8pm, Monday through Friday)
- Weekend Breakfast/Lunch (7am-2pm)
- Weekend Dinner (3-8) shifts.
This is a seasonal position (dates listed below), and we are seeking cooks who are able to commit to working the full season.
We serve 215 people three meals a day, 7-days a week. Food is served either family style or buffet (no plating), with the help of 15 and 16 year-old assistants. Meals are composed of some pre-prepared and some fresh-made elements. The people are fun to work with, and the campers are amazing.
This job is great for an organized person who can oversee the many elements of getting a meal out on-time. This person will be working under the direction of our Foodservice Manager. Serve-Safe or comparable certification preferred, but not required.
Great opportunity for those who are looking for summer employment, or to gain experience in a commercial kitchen. Interested applicants should complete the online application. Applicants who have specific questions are welcome to call our office: 610-847-5858. Camp Onas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Start Date- June 17, 2019
- End Date- August 18, 2018
- Weekly hours: 20-40 depending on your interest/ availability
- Pay: Dependent on Experience
- Benefits: No
- There will be a 1.5-hour orientation meeting for cooks the evening of June 10, 11, or 12. Final date and time are yet to be determined.