Common Questions and Answers
Have Questions? You’re not alone.
Here are some of the questions we’ve gotten so far, and where to find the answer.
- When Can I Register? (click here)
- Cancellation Policy Questions (click here)
- Is it possible to do two sessions? Very unlikely, but you can let us know you’re interested if something opens up!
- Will the Pioneer happen? No, we won’t have any out-of-camp trips this summer. (click here)
- Will you be hiring Camp Aides? No, but 2019 Graduates can register for the Older Camper Session. (Read more)
- My camper will be 13 this summer, but would prefer to do the One-Week Older Camper Session, can they? We don’t know yet, but we are considering it. Please send us an email email@example.com indicating your interest/ preference. Note: If you are interested in a session that is available without special accomodation, we we recommend you register for it. If we decide we can accommodate your request, we will move you. (If we do accommodate requests, we will not be able to accomodate very many).
- My camper will not quite be 8 by this summer, can they sign up? Maybe, it has a lot to do with the camper and how ready they feel. Please contact us.
- Financial Aid Questions – We will be offering Financial Aid this summer. You can request an application when you register.
- COVID-19 Questions – We’ve added a specific Q&A to our COVID-19 Reduction and Mitigation Plan and reading the plan is a great place to start.